Preparing students for a successful tomorrow...today!
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
(II Timothy 3:14; II Peter 1:21)
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father,
God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30)
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 10:33); in His virgin birth (Isaiah
7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); in His miracles
(John 2:11); in His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7;
Hebrews 2:9); in His bodily resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4); in His
ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); in His personal return to this
earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years. (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
5. We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith
in the precious blood of Christ.
6. We believe that the regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal
salvation. (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
7. We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the
human body in answer to prayer.
8. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian
is enabled to live a holy life.
9. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the one to everlasting life
and the other to everlasting punishment. (John 5:28-29)