Early Education (6 mos – 3 years)
For admissions into our Early Education school (6 mos – 3 years), please call our Early Education office at (972) 530-1614.
Elementary and Middle School students
- Tour – Before applying to FCA, set up an appointment to tour the school to help determine whether FCA offers the type of education you want for your child or children. To make an appointment call the office at (972) 495-0851 or schedule a tour online.
- Testing – Applicants 2nd through 9th grade will be given a grade appropriate assessment test. A satisfactory minimum score is required. There is a non-refundable $50 Application/Testing fee which will go toward the Registration Fee upon acceptance into the school.
Call the school office to schedule your student’s assessment test: (972) 495-0851.
- Application – The following records must be submitted before an application can be processed:
- Complete the online New Student Enrollment application (This link will take you to HeadMaster Online, our online student database)
- Download, complete, and notarize these 3 pages (FCA has a notary on staff to help facilitate this.)
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Previous School Records
- Final Acceptance – Families will be notified of their acceptance to FCA after testing is complete and the application materials have been reviewed. The full Registration Fee must be paid in order to hold a child’s place for any particular grade level.